|This article is locked
Only anyone who is discussion moderator or above can edit this page to prevent spam or vandalism. You can request to be admin here.
Slime Rancher Fanon Wikia, alike other Wikias, has rules all users must abide to. Failure to abide by these rules will result in a punishment by staff members. This punishment can range from a few hours of a block, to a permanent IP ban.
Wikia Terms of Service
Please note these rules are not made by Slime Rancher Fanon staff, but were published by Wikia and apply to all wikias:
You agree not to:
- Harass members of the Service
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner which could damage, impair, or overburden the site
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store content which is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or invasive of another person's right to privacy or publicity
- Impersonate another entity or person
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorised solicitation
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18
- Access or attempt to access any information on the Service through an interface other than the Service or otherwise approved by the Company
- Solicit passwords or other information for unlawful purposes.
You further agree to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of any password(s) associated with your use of the Service
- Notify the company immediately in case of any unauthorised use of your account
- Be friendly, do not be rude to other users.
- Please speak English so it is easy to communicate.
- Swearing is allowed, but do not overly swear.
- Do not exercise plagiarism, this includes stealing another persons image and using it as your own and/or saying its your own.
- Do not Troll and/or Flame.
- Do not take on the role of staff if you aren't.
- Do not Spam and/or Vandalise.
- Make sure the page you wish to create does not exist. If it does, make sure your idea is original and name the page "Slime Name (Your Username)
- Keep talking of Sensitive or Controversial Topics to a minimum, these can include:
- Controversial News Topics
- Suicide, Homicide or any Death
- Drug Use
- Do not get users to break rules, whether accidental or on purpose
- Do not pretend to be another user or someone else, unless its for roleplay purposes.
- Respect other users Privacy. Do not reveal anyone personal information or anything they want private.
- Do not edit other users work without permission
- Do not put anything up for adoption unless the creator is alright with it.
Photos and Videos
- Don't post Explicit Content
- Don't post any content that could be seen as bullying.
- When uploading a file, make sure the name fits what it is, for example "PinkSlime2"
- Do not upload others content without permission
- Do not overwrite any file that isn't yours
- Do not upload blurry images
- Stub Pages may be deleted
- Follow the Page Layout Guide
- Make sure your idea isn't already being used, if so your page may be deleted.
- If you do not have a picture for your article, use Example Slime.
- Use the Slime Infobox or Alt Infobox in your page.
- Crossover Slimes must have the "Crossover" category and the Crossover Template (TBA)
- Make sure you use categories to fit your slime to make more users see it.
- Joke Pages must have the Joke Template and the Joke Category. They are more likely to be deleted if they are not funny.
- General Rules also apply in the Chatrooms
- Do not Doorspam (exiting and joining chat repeatedly) as this causes lag.
- Don't Backseat Mod or Minimod. This is where you tell staff members how to do their job, while not being a staff member.
- Don't Disrespect or Backtalk staff.
- If you believe your punishment is unfair, appeal on a staff members message wall.
- Private messages can't be seen by any users other than the ones in the PM, not even staff members. As so the rules above do not take place in pm. As long as the other user is fine.
- Do not spam Emoticons or Commands
- Do not spam talk in big or bold text on chat.
- Do not spam gibberish or force the scroll to appear.
- Written Warning - Spam, Rude, Doorspam, and sending links without a summary, ect.
- Kick - Overly Swearing, Uberspam, Innapropriate Language, ect.
- Short Ban (1 min - 1 day) Repeated warnings, atleast 1 kick should be done first.
- Long Ban (2 days - 1 year) Repeated Short Bans (min 1) heavy distribution of malware or inappropriate links (especially by unknown users) might cause this immediately.
- Permanant Ban (Infinite) Issued in cases of severe ban evading. Sockpuppets who have been banned or blocked for other violations.
- Ban time depends on the Severity of the rule violated. But should start with the lowest ones, increasing time with repeated violations.
- Penalty for unintentional doorspam is always 1 minute ban. This shouldn't effect chat ban history when getting staff rights.
Community and Threads
- Don't hate/discriminate/harass users who are fans of things you personally don't like.
- Don't annoy/pester users into joining your fanbase.
- Don't pester users into making art for you. This can cause a 1 day block in rare circumstances.
- Don't create material of users people might find offensive, insulting or disturbing.
- Always put a reason when you support or oppose a thread. Neutral votes do not need a reason, but it would be good to have one.
- Do not Necrobump. This is replying to a thread where the last reply was more than 10 days ago. 2 Strikes and you will recieve a block.
- Never abuse your power, blocking or banning users for reasons that that do not violate the rules.
- Always do your responsibilities.
- Be a good example to others.
- Always add a reason for deleting a page or punishing a user.
- When adding a rule, check with other staff first and 1 B-Crat if one is active.
- When changing Mediawiki, check with other staff first and 1 B-Crat if one is active.