Have you ever pondered a slime idea but were too lazy to make a page, or you can't take care of your page? Have you ever ran out of a train of ideas but wanna continue the page spree? This is for you! Put slimes here (free edit) you don't want to care for anymore. And if you want one here just ask the creator on their message wall!
- Pages in bad condition from used-to-be members will also be here to adopt.
- However, these pages can only be put up by an admin, to avoid accidental theft.
- You can put anything below for anyone to adopt
- This includes images, pages or even just an idea.
- Once you've adopted a page, mark it with 'ADOPTED (By ___)'
- This is so we know to add it to the archives.
- Don't delete the page from the adoption list! An admin will do that when it's moved to the archives.
Diplomat Slime - Needs work, page abandoned.'ADOPTED (By Nevernamed22)'
Ninja Slime - Attacks everything it sees. Owner inactive, does not match template.ADOPTED (By PopsicleNinja)
- Star Slime - unfinished, page abandoned, doesn't follow the format.
- Tarr Purification - Needs work.
- Tarr Rancher Mode - Needs work.
- Tame Slimes -I (PopsicleNinja) ran out of ideas and left page unfinished, but still think it's a decent idea.
- Slime Times - A version of Tarr times for a regular playthrough, I left it for someone to pick up on.
- Fiendish and Gaster - combine of Undertale and Murderous Maths
- Rift Slime - A slime that lives in the rift of reality. It is possibly harmful, and favors a mini-rift as a slime toy.
- Dusk slime - spawns in the Glass Desert at night.'RE-ADOPTED (By dervythedervishslime)'
- Angler slime - slime that lives in lakelands, luminescent bulb, beady eyes, big mouth, bottom of lake.
- Feral Gordo - summons Feral Largos, tries to hit Beatrix if too close. (Adopted by Rare Tabby)
- Cthulhu Slime - A Slime that lives at the bottom of the slime sea, is naturally Largo Sized even while not being a Largo. Requires a ritual to summon from the seas.
- Edit slime - this slime needs work fleshing it out and finishing it. Please finish it for me. Give Credit to AidenTheSlimeRancher because that's me. (Adopted by Rare Tabby)
- Rare Tabby's Gorgos - Gordos of Largos, for example, a Phosphor Tabby Gorgo that only appears at night. Credit me in the Trivia or in the Infobox. Please finish it, and take good care of my Gorgos.